Portfolio Selection: Efficient Diversification of Investments (Cowles | eBay
Special order. This item is a special order that could take a long time to obtain.
- A nonlinear dynamics perspective of Wolframs new kind of science part III.
- Portfolio Selection, Efficient Diversification – L'Actualité économique – Érudit.
- Food: A Dictionary of Literal and Nonliteral Terms.
- Abstract State Machines, B and Z: First International Conference, ABZ 2008, London, UK, September 16-18, 2008. Proceedings?
- Shop with confidence?
Description Details Customer Reviews Embracing finance, economics, operations research, and computers, this book applies modern techniques of analysis and computation to find combinations of securities that best meet the needs of private or institutional investors. Review This Product No reviews yet - be the first to create one! Need help?
Modern portfolio theory
Partners MySchool Discovery. Subscribe to our newsletter Some error text Name. Email address subscribed successfully. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc.
Learn More - opens in a new window or tab Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab. Report item - opens in a new window or tab. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Item specifics Condition: Good : A book that has been read but is in good condition.
Very minimal damage to the cover including scuff marks, but no holes or tears. The dust jacket for hard covers may not be included. Binding has minimal wear.
The majority of pages are undamaged with minimal creasing or tearing, minimal pencil underlining of text, no highlighting of text, no writing in margins. No missing pages. See all condition definitions - opens in a new window or tab. About this product. Applies modern techniques of analysis and computation to the problem of finding combinations of securities that best meet the needs of the private institutional investor. Written primarily with the nonmathematician in mind, although it contains mathematical development of the subject in appendixes. Shipping and handling. This item will ship to Germany , but the seller has not specified shipping options.
Contact the seller - opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid ZIP Code. Shipping to: Worldwide.
Book review: Portfolio selection. Efficient Diversification of Investments, by Harry M. Markowitz
No additional import charges at delivery! This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Learn more - opens in a new window or tab.
There are 0 items available. Please enter a number less than or equal to 0.
- Legal Revision and Religious Renewal in Ancient Israel;
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Rise and Fall of Epithelial Phenotype: Concepts of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition.
- Silicon Earth: Introduction to Microelectronics and Nanotechnology, Second Edition;
- A Well-Regulated Militia: The Founding Fathers and the Origins of Gun Control in America!
- Portfolio Selection: Efficient Diversification of Investments..